CENSON Blood Glucose Meter
The CENSON Blood Glucose Meter (Model: G-427B), is the most cost-effective and easy-to-use 4G device on the market — as it combines the traditional testing kit with multiple components into one meter that has cellular 4G technology. This device is durable, reliable, user-friendly and accurate. Nothing is worse than getting a complicated glucose meter that has a hard to use interface. The ability to fit the G-427B easily into your pocket is also critical for folks who are always on the go.
One-Time device fee includes 12-months of cellular connectivity.
Annual fee of $24 is charged after 12-months and is recurring every year as long as the device is Active.
Contents of Order:
1 x Glucose Meter
150 x Test Strips
150 x Lancets
1 x Lancing Device
1 x Storage Bag
1 x USB Cable
1 x Owners Manual
Blood Glucose Meter Features:
- Model: G-427B. Single Patient Use Only.
- Lightweight and fits in a convenient case so that you can take it with you anywhere.
- FDA Certified
- One-Touch Operation
Blood Glucose Meter Specifications:
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- No Coding Required
- Auto-strip Ejection
- Small Blood Sample (0.7 uL)
- Fast 5 Second Test Result
- 500 Reading Memory w Date & Time
- Measurement Range: 40mg/dL – 600mg/dL (2.2 mmol/L/33.3mmol/L)
- Operating Temperatures: 50 F to 104 F
- Humidity: 15% – 85% RH
- Storage Condition: -4 F -131 F ( – 20 C – 55 C)
- Storage Humidity: <93+/- 3%RH
- Dimensions: 104mm x 54mm x 24mm
- Weight: 63 g
NOTE: to help reduce electronic waste, USB wall charger not included, but can be purchased on our site