The CENSON® Care Hospice at Home solution is easily adaptable by Home Health Care Agencies to any condition or chronic disease.
Home Health Care Agencies have often found that they required multiple e-healthcare solutions to monitor patients who have a range of different diagnoses.
This has been one of the obstacles making it difficult to harvest telemedicine solutions economic benefits. There is many different telemedicine providers on the market – but we offer a unique and a universal e-health solution to meet your need.
HomeHealth24x7® Hospice as Home supports off-the-shelf medical devices and tablets – and takes advantage of cloud technology to enable scaling.
And most important: we have succeeded in achieving simplicity – an elusive quality in any IT project. We offer top of the line and unique telemedicine solutions with the HomeHealth24x7® web portal and tablet app.
Web portal and tablet app
As a telehealth solution provider CENSON® Care allows the physician to design a clinical workflow, or to use existing workflows designed by doctors worldwide.
The workflow is processed by the patient on a user-friendly tablet app, according to a defined schedule.
With the user-friendly tablet optimized app:
- Patient instructions are provided
- Diagnostic questions are answered
- Vitals signs are monitored
- Video consultation can be established
All data recorded in the app are instantly available to clinicians and care providers on the CENSON® Care web portal.
Telemedicine and telehealth is proven to make a positive difference in patients quality of life. Our Hospice at Home services enables remote patient monitoring and engage patients in their own health and well being.
A Complete Solution for Capturing Comprehensive Patient Data
The CENSON® Care Hospice at Home solution comes pre-configured and ready to run, with options including:
- CENSON® Tablet
- CENSON© Digital Assistant
- Body Weight Scale
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Activity Tracker
- Home Monitoring
- Fetal Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring Resources
- Glucose Meter (Optional Diabetes Kit)
- ECG (Optional Cardio Kit)
- Spirometer (Optional Pulmonary Kit)
- Inhaler (Optional Pulmonary Kit)
The CENSON® Care Hospice at Home solution includes:
- First Response Support and Follow-up - 24/7/365 HelpDesk support - you have access to trained first response staff to answer your questions.
- Multilingual Support - CENSON® can provide support in local languages.
- Friends or family notification - Should your patient indicate that they are in need of assistance, we will automatically notify the people they designate as emergency contacts.
- Medication reminder service - So your patient can easily follow their medication schedule as prescribed by their physician.
- Daily messages that includes helpful information on exercising, eating right and living a heart-healthy lifestyle.
Please contact us for more information about our Hospice at Home and remote patient care solutions.