CENSON Health has MMJ physician positions for compassionate and experienced telehealth/MMJ physicians to work providing consultations for our Medical Marijuana patients.
The physician’s responsibilities include monitoring prescription medication usage, performing prescription renewals, and referring patients to other physicians or health care specialists as needed. You should also be able to address patients concerns regarding the use of telehealth services.
To be successful as a MMJ telehealth physician, you should be detail-oriented and able to communicate with patients effectively through various virtual communication channels. Ultimately, an exceptional telehealth physician should keep abreast of the latest developments in the healthcare industry, as well as demonstrate sound medical knowledge and excellent analytical skills.
You will need to be state licensed and accredited to provide MMJ recommendations.
Telehealth Physician Responsibilities:
- Discussing and reviewing patients medical history, symptoms, allergies, and current medications.
- Asking patients situation-specific questions to formulate accurate diagnoses.
- Formulating suitable treatment plans.
- Prescribing various diagnostic tests to aid in providing accurate diagnoses.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results and explaining them to patients.
- Prescribing suitable medications to patients and providing proper dosage and administration instructions.
- Maintaining accurate records of patient contact details, medical history, prescribed medications, allergies, diagnoses, and progress.
- Advising patients on suitable diets and exercise regimens to improve their overall health.
- Assisting patients in managing chronic health conditions.
Telehealth Physician Requirements:
- Doctor of medicine (MD) or DO
- License to practice medicine, and a willingness to obtain additional state medical licenses.
- Proven experience working as a telehealth physician.
- Sound medical knowledge.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A patient and compassionate disposition.
Access to a large base of patients from which you will be able to generate significant telehealth consultations.
Remuneration will be revenue share based on the different codes which are billed for provided telehealth services
The position could suit a newly licensed practitioner, or someone wishing to work remotely - perhaps even semi-retired. All options will be considered.
Further details may be found at: Provider Information