Home Health Care Agency: Increasing Patient Care for Zero Cost
- Adding new revenue for your home health care agency.
- Increasing inbound referrals from physicians.
- Increasing patient care.
- All without adding to the staff burden.
- Ensuring the safety of your staff and patients.
Let us show you how to:
Achieve much higher staff / patient safety, and increase home health care agency potential revenue:
- Prove your Home Health Care Agency’s capability to Referral sources
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/patient vitals
- Cost-free remote patient monitoring and virtual care
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/resident vitals
- 24/7 access to state licensed MDs and RN’s
- Full Pharmacy and Lab services
- Wellness coaches and Therapists
24 x 7 Remote Patient Monitoring:
- Each eligible home health care agency patient* is monitored in accordance with CMS guidelines
- Each eligible patient* is on-boarded to the remote patient monitoring platform by the CENSON® team
- Each patient/physician/agency will have access to collected patient vital signs via a portal (or agency EMR)
- Support for Remote Therapeutic Monitoring
- Support for Chronic Care Management
- Support for Medication Therapy Management
- Support for Medical Nutrition Therapy
Remote Patient Monitoring is a medical treatment option for some acute care conditions, and for folks suffering from chronic health conditions, including:
What are the costs and potential revenue?
Adding 24/7 patient monitoring shows your referral sources you are serious about patient care, but…. what are the costs?
- Zero cost to your agency or patient.