Home Health Care Agency: Increasing Patient Care for Zero Cost
- Adding new revenue for your home health care agency.
- Increasing inbound referrals from physicians.
- Increasing patient care.
- All without adding to the staff burden.
- Ensuring the safety of your staff and patients.
Let us show you how to:
Achieve much higher staff / patient safety, and increase home health care agency potential revenue:
- Prove your Agency’s capability to Referral sources
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/patient vitals
- 24/7 access to support and backup
24 x 7 Remote Patient Monitoring:
- Each eligible home health care agency patient* is monitored in accordance with CMS guidelines
- Each eligible patient* is on-boarded to the remote patient monitoring platform by the CENSON® team
- The $75 telehealth wearable is provided at zero cost.
- Each patient/physician/agency will have access to collected patient vital signs via a portal (or agency EMR)
Supported Wearables Monitor:
- Body Temperature
- Blood Oxygenation
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate/ECG
- Blood Glucose
- Sleep Monitoring
- Respiration Rate
- GPS Tracking patients/geofencing for memory care residents
- Fall Detection
OR use existing wearables (apple, google, tidepool, etc) or medical devices
What are the costs and potential revenue?
Adding 24/7 patient monitoring shows your referral sources you are serious about patient care, but…. what are the costs?
- Zero cost to your agency or patient.