Medical Clinic: Increasing Revenue with Remote Patient Monitoring
Let us show you how RPM will help you to:
Achieve much higher staff / patient safety, and increase revenue through:
- Reimbursable telehealth and remote patient monitoring care
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/patient vitals
- 24/7 access to support and backup
24 x 7 Remote Patient Monitoring:
- Each eligible patient* is monitored in accordance with CMS guidelines
- Each eligible patient* is on-boarded to the remote patient monitoring platform by the CENSON team
- The $75 telehealth wearable is provided at Zero Cost.
Supported wearables monitor:
- Body Temperature
- Blood Oxygenation
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate/ECG
- Respiration Rate
- Blood Glucose Level
- Sleep Monitoring
- GPS Tracking patients/geofencing for memory care patients
OR use existing wearables (apple, google, tidepool, etc.) or medical devices.
Remote Patient Monitoring Benefits
What are the costs and potential revenue?
With potential revenue $200 per patient per month, plus…. what are the costs?
- Platform costs: $19 per patient per month
- Wearable cost: One included per patient (reimbursed at approx. $21)
- 24/7 support for staff/physicians/patients included
- 24/7 backup by State licensed RN’s 24/7 access to patient and physician portals
Want even more revenue? Ask us about adding Pharmacy and Lab Services to your practice for zero cost.