CENSON® Remote Patient Monitoring Medical Clinic Software
We offer top of the line and unique Remote Patient Monitoring solutions with the CENSON® web portal and tablet app. Provide 24/7 patient monitoring using the latest wearables and increase your practice revenue, and improve CMS performance ratings.
- The CENSON® Hospital at Home solution comes pre-configured and ready to run and includes:
- First Response Support and Follow-up – 24/7/365 Help Desk support – you have access to trained first response staff to answer your questions.
- Multilingual Support – CENSON® can provide support in local languages.
- Friends or family notification – Should your patients indicate that they are in need of assistance, we will automatically notify the people they designate as emergency contacts.
- Medication reminder service – So your patients can easily follow the medication schedule as prescribed by their physician.
- Daily messages that includes helpful information on exercising, eating right and living a heart-healthy lifestyle.
One solution for all collaboration – Video/Chat/Voice
Having our collaboration solution does more than just allow for easy access. Anyone in the directory can be easily added to a patient conversation including case managers, specialists, and primary care physicians. Messages can also be forwarded from a patient conversation directly to a care team member.
CENSON® Smart EMR is a total software for medical clinics solution for managing medical clinics or medical practice including patient records, billing, and scheduling.
What makes this EMR smart? Well, it integrates with the latest telemonitoring and wearable technology to enable your care staff to work with up-to-the-minute vital signs and data on the condition of your patients.
CENSON® Smart EMR software for medical groups provides the administrative backbone of a medical group or medical practice
- Scheduling – Advanced scheduling allows clinics to create repeating events, automated-workflows triggered by check-in, and patient reminds.
- Medical Billing – Integrated billing supporting HIPAA ASC X12 Version 5010 Transaction and Code Set Standards.
- CMS Reporting – Generate CMS Meaningful Use reports with just a few clicks
- Clinical Decision Rules – Navigate complex patient algorithms using the clinical decision rules engine to ensure the highest quality of care for patients.
- Advanced Security – HIPAA-friendly, fine-grained access control objects, and industry-standard password hashing helps to protect your practice from intrusion.
- Multilingual Support – Available in over 30 languages, and customizable to add more.
- Wearables Support – Including wearables for vital signs, COVID-19 detection and monitoring, geofencing (for memory care patients), and incontinence management.
CENSON® Telemonitoring solutions integrate with PointClickCare EMR offering seamless data and device integration for your medical group practice.