Skilled Nursing Facility: Improving Patient Care with Remote Patient Monitoring
- Improving Skilled Nursing Agency patient care.
- Increasing Skilled Nursing Agency CMS ratings.
- All without adding to the staff burden.
- Ensuring the safety of your staff and patients.
Let us show you how to:
Achieve much higher staff / patient safety, and potentially increase skilled nursing facility revenue through:
- Reimbursable telehealth and remote patient telemonitoring care
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/patient vitals
24 x 7 Telemonitoring:
- Each eligible skilled nursing facility resident* is monitored in accordance with CMS guidelines
- Each eligible resident* is on-boarded to the remote patient monitoring platform by the CENSON® team
- The $75 telehealth wearable is provided zero cost.
- Each patient/physician/facility will have access to collected patient vital signs via a portal (or facility EMR)
Remote Patient Monitoring is a medical treatment option for some acute care conditions, and for folks suffering from chronic health conditions, including:
No event found!